måndag, maj 22, 2006

"Health health health Darling!"

Like Edina Monsoon in AbFab, I go for a healthy lifestyle nowadays.

This morning I was very busy. I got up at six, went for a walk in the forest (lovely as ever), then I took a shower, had breakfast, straightened my hair, called mum (it's her birthday), made sandwiches, put lunchboxes (which I made yesterday) in the freezer, packed my bags, managed to get dressed and equipped and didn't forget anything and arrived at work suitalbe 20 minutes in adance of the morning meeting. I am such a success! I felt like a success really, it's a nice feeling. One of the lads commented on my hair on the meeting as well, so that half hour straightening the hair paid off. (Of course it was more than enough for me that I liked it, but you know ...)

I've forgotten to tell you that I have started playing soduko.

I feel so well in the stomach that I have serious second thoughts about having surgery.
eXTReMe Tracker