tisdag, april 04, 2006

Working girl...

Not so tired, kicking some ass if needed (as usual).

At work. Filling in for a collegue who's sick. Fussy messy. The legal experts, how the drive normal people crazy! It is fascinating!

Drinking water, drinking my lovely green tea, contemplating, thinking about what I will have for lunch, browsing the web for Allison Dubois info. (I lovelovelove the tv show Medium).

Just another day, so far. And it is raining. I guess that can be good.

Later ...

At home. First I attended a spinning class at work and then I went to a community meeting on some nature reserve and housing plans they make for my neighbourhood. I am a total NIMBY, in fact I am going to make phone calls. Oh yes I am.

And what not? Bro called! My younger brother, he said he's coming up this weekend along with my parents. Yay! Cool, always nice to hang out with him. We talked for half an hour, mostly about politics and the upcoming general election (this Sept.). I like chatting with him, he's a good boy.
eXTReMe Tracker