torsdag, april 06, 2006

Almost nearly week end

Weeks tend to go by quickly but this one lingers on. I look forward to this week end because my parents and brother are coming to vistit. Not only look forward though, I fear it too. No one drives me more crazy than parts of my family. But that's the way it is for everyone.

The world is still insane, it's really pushing my patience. I am so sick with it.




The hope for today ...

I think this is the best I've heard in a long time in the desperate battle between The grown up "community" and The young people of the world. A librarian of a school library has decided no one can borrow a book if they wear a cap or if their underwear shows. Good going!

The untidy, supposedly cool, good sense and style neglective youth now have to face the brutal punishment of not being able to borrow books in the school library.

Surely the world will take a positive turn after this.
eXTReMe Tracker